Thursday, September 17, 2009

looking for a new way

I've been singing and cursing, I've tried loving and killing, but have I spoken your name
I listen to beauty unmatched, from every direction, yet I hear nothing you say
what words will I whisper that come first to my lips and ring new to your ears
what cells can be switched, rearranged by perfection, to detect waves unheard
my life is a song sung out of key
the melody seems right, but not with the harmony
with what note shall I begin?
my heart races; I better choose one.
z "..I've been searching for new chords. A different way to say your name, to hear your voice; I gotta find new chords..."-Cody B. (ACB) "..my heart is ringing out of tune, my heart is ringing out of tune, my heart is calling out for you..."-Brendan B. (TREOS)

3 comments:

  1. Zach, did you write that song/poem? I like reading the ACB and TREOS quotes together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach, did you write that song/poem? I like reading the ACB and TREOS quotes together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when will you finish your art project??

    ReplyDelete